FM19 - The Head Coach (The Journeyman with a twist)

coady

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we continue our trophy hunt and quest for European Football with Newcastle United, as we face Everton in the FA Cup Quarter Final.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday. 

Thanks for watching as always!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, it's the final game of the Premier League season against Chelsea. They're fighting for a Champions League place, but have we already confirmed ours? We'll also complete our usual end of season review.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

You wouldn't be able to turn down the likes of Real or Liverpool, but what about Arsenal or Everton?

Arsenal's squad is really poor and with their reduced financial power I don't think I would take it. Everton have a similar reputation to Newcastle in game, so I guess money would talk realistically. Definitely not if Mauricio leaves them though!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we look forward to the new season and review our Director of Football's transfers. We also play our difficult first game of the season, as we face Liverpool!

A massive thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we have our first European experience of the series, as we find out our fate in the Champions League Draw. We then come back to play our first game in the competition!

Thanks for watching!

On 07/04/2019 at 07:15, phnompenhandy said:

Good performance - I can see you knicking 2nd place in the group at this rate.

I'm really not sure what to make of it. It's an awful group on paper, but if Madrid can trash everyone it essentially leaves us to fight in a three team group. I actually think I'd rather finish third, as I believe we could have a real go at the Europa League. Having said that, it of course isn't realistic financially. Would Thursday night football ruin our domestic runs? So many questions and I don't know the answer to any of them! :lol:

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we focus on a massive double header in two competitions. First, we face Arsenal in the Premier League, before welcoming AC Milan in the Champions League. Both results will surely be crucial in achieving our ambitions this year.

Thanks for watching!

12 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Wow, could be a season-changing result :thup:

I really hope so! As long as we're in Europe after Christmas, I don't mind which competition. It's a very strange group so far, the results are peculiar to say the least.

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we play our final group game in the Champions League. It's a crucial one as well, as we face Schalke 04 in a defining moment for our season. Will we sneak through in the Champions League, face Thursday night football in the Europa League, or crash out of Europe altogether?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. 

Thanks for watching!

21 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

What drama! It's what FM is all about!

Spot on, what an introduction to European football!

16 hours ago, wobbly007 said:

Well that was all a bit exciting!! Congrats

Thanks! I really think we can have a go at a trophy now, we just need a bit of luck in the draws.

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Tottenham Hotspur in a massive Premier League game. Spurs will be looking to snatch the last Europa League spot from us, so a result will be crucial to hold them off!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we've got a chance to win the first major trophy of our journeyman career, as we face Leeds United in the Carabao Cup Final at Wembley! Can we add the first of many trophies to the cabinet?

Thanks for watching!

11 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Congratulations  :applause:

Thanks! It's come along a couple of seasons earlier than in previous editions. I hope we can attract the attention of a world super power soon! 

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play a crucial Europa League 2nd Leg against Olympique Lyonnais, with the tie hanging in the balance. Will it be Newcastle or Lyon in the Quarter Final draw? 

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we face Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Final, as we chase a second domestic trophy of the season and our career. Can we make it to the final?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from Snooker 19 every Friday.

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 9 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play West Ham United in the Europa League Semi Final 2nd Leg, looking to book Newcastle's place in a European final!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from Snooker 19 every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 10 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, it's the Europa League Final and we face the mighty Bayern Munich. Can we secure our second trophy of the season and a place in the Champions League next year?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from Snooker 19 every Friday.

We're back with a brand new season of The Head Coach at 4.30pm today! There are many questions to be answered... Will be still be at Newcastle? Will the Director of Football at our club be busy in the summer transfer window? Will we win the first game of the season? 

Join me as I try to answer all of those questions, as we start season 10 this afternoon!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we start a new season at Newcastle despite a number of summer job interviews. We also share our frustration with our board & Director of Football, before facing West Ham United on the opening day of the Premier League season!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday. 

Thanks for watching as always, it's much appreciated!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, our Newcastle side faces Chelsea in a top six Premier League clash, looking to close the gap to the Champions League places.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, It's the Tyne-Wear derby, as our Newcastle United side look to win bragging rights against rivals Sunderland in the Premier League!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face the toughest task in domestic football, as we play Manchester City in the Carabao Cup Quarter Final. Can we continue our defence of the trophy?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Liverpool in the Carabao Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg. With the tie evenly poised, can we make our way back to Wembley to defend our title?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we look at our latest youth intake and transfers. We then face tough opposition in the Europa League, as we welcome Bayer 04 Leverkusen to Newcastle! Can we continue our run towards European glory? 

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Premier League leaders Manchester United in the FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley, hoping to reach another domestic cup final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Manchester City in a Premier League decider, with the winner taking control of the title race.

A big thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 9 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Manchester United on the final day of the Premier League season. A win today could see us finish the season at the top of the league with Newcastle United, but bizarrely still not know if we're champions!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 10 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, it's the FA Cup Final at Wembley. We take our Newcastle United side to play Manchester City, hoping to spring a massive surprise!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 11 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! It's a last chance to end our season with a trophy today, as we finish the year with a Europa League Final against Olympique Lyonnais!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to another 5 yearly review from this FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're now 10 years in the future. We take a look at the progress of all the clubs we've managed so far, review our career & see who's been excelling in domestic & international football.

Thanks for watching!

We're back tomorrow as season 11 of The Head Coach kicks off. It's been a fascinating summer, observing a Director of Football, job hunting, plotting to win more trophies. This should be another fantastic season!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on a busy summer of job hunting, interviews and bizarre director of football transfer business. We also have a chance to bring Newcastle United another trophy, as we face Manchester City in the Community Shield!

Thanks for watching as always, it's much appreciated!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we should be excited as we have a chance to win our 2nd trophy of the season in the European Super Cup final. It's Newcastle United v Manchester City again, but a massive glitch may have spoilt the occasion!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're focusing on Premier League action for the first time this season. We've got a chance to take Newcastle top too, if we get a result at home to a strong Chelsea side.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we turn our attention back to European action! It's a crucial final Champions League group stage game too, with our Newcastle side facing Porto for a place in the knockout stages.

We're back tomorrow at 4.30pm tomorrow with our next episode from season 11 of this series. Remarkably, we'll be featuring a 5th different competition in 5 episodes this season, as we look to make it to another cup final! We're desperate to win trophies and improve our reputation this season, with the hope of attracting interest from an elite super club next summer. It's also the January transfer window too, will our Director of Football do any work at all? I hope you'll join me tomorrow to find out. :thup:

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we head to Spurs in the Carabao Cup semi final 2nd leg. We've got a mountain to climb to reach the final, can we complete a comeback and make it to Wembley? We also discuss the January transfer window so far and say farewell to a brilliant servant!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we head to Real Madrid in our first ever Champions League knockout tie. We also reflect on the money wasted by our DoF in January!

Thanks for watching!

It's time for a very rare thread update ahead of tomorrow's episode, just because we've had a once in a career FM moment...

We actually had a red card rescinded!

I'm possibly more excited about that than the prospect of reaching the Champions League Semi Finals & all but wrapping up the league title in tomorrow's video! Join me to find out if we can start our run in to the season in style. :thup:

Daniel Coady_  Inbox-6.png

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we continue to chase a massive treble with a crucial Premier League game at home to Liverpool, before facing PSG in the Champions League quarter final.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also 3 new episodes from Cricket 19 every week & a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday. 

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Manchester City in the Champions League, looking to book our place in the final. We then face Fulham at home in the Premier League, knowing a win would guarantee our first ever league title at any level! Can we finish the episode as champions?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also 3 new episodes from Cricket 19 every week & a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Archived