*Best Tactics*

2 minutes ago, knap said:

MR L tests tactics if looking for P&P and ME changes are not worth worrying about.

wouldn’t mind something different, playing 3 strikers and breaking the ME just isn’t fun

The easiest is to use a 343  or 433, which I consider Lpool to use. Alternative is to try Lpool good player guide or define how you think Lpool are playing and set up a tactic, or find a close match to the tactics available.

On 25/07/2018 at 19:10, knap said:

There are all sorts of non 3 up front tactics, just test less well than a 343.

Since it seems like 3 strikers is the part thats breaking the ME how would you rate your bluematter 4213? For me with arsenal it seems to perform better than the ARGUS tactics (or are those not the top performing 343s?) For some reason ARGUS aint doing it for me with arsenal nor tottenham.

If ARGUS 343 is not performing 3 strikers are not breaking the ME. 343 is just a dominant formation and probably the more strikers you have the more likelier you will score and therefore win

All the tactics can win PL, but sometimes a tactic just finds it feet quicker. The long term testing eliminates most of the unlucky/lucky elements. Spurs just do not really have the forward power to use 3 strikers effectively and Arsenal are probably weaker after the transfer update. Also I used Icardi as the poacher.

Playing as Germany in a friendly against Belgium:

Till the 60th min. Germany leading 2-0 (4-3-3 very fluid vs 4-2-3-1). At that moment Hazard is subbed and Belgium changes to a 4-3-3. Match ends at 2-2. 

Maybe the 3 striker formations work both ways. AI very rarely plays with 3 strikers as most manager have 4-4-2/4-2-3-1/4-1-2-2-1/4-1-4-1 as favorite formations and most teams have wingers/inside forwards or AMCs that they want to utilize. 

Conclusion - the 3 striker formations break the ME (both ways). It is the same crap that happened a few years ago with strikerless formations + lob the keeper or corner exploits. SI doesn't change it's ME, just nerfs some behaviour that makes the ME breaking tactic redundant.

2 hours ago, knap said:

If ARGUS 343 is not performing 3 strikers are not breaking the ME. 343 is just a dominant formation and probably the more strikers you have the more likelier you will score and therefore win

All the tactics can win PL, but sometimes a tactic just finds it feet quicker. The long term testing eliminates most of the unlucky/lucky elements. Spurs just do not really have the forward power to use 3 strikers effectively and Arsenal are probably weaker after the transfer update. Also I used Icardi as the poacher.

You might be right. Seem to get better results using pilgrimage 343.

Archived