Player not showing on quad list but is available in tactics screen

So I've started a new game with a Steam workshop league add on. Bought a player but he is nowhere to be found on the squad list. Also when registering squad for Europe League he is not there. On the Tactics screen however he is in the lineup. Checked the filters - all reset and showing everything.

The first thoughts that run through my head are:

1) Filters (though I ruled them out as they are reset)

2) Automated Assstant actions that prevent me seeing him?

3) Bug?

4) I'm just plain dumb (ruled that out as I was able to post this post an dadd some pics)

Squad list.png

Tactics.png

hace 24 minutos, ReinX dijo:

So I've started a new game with a Steam workshop league add on. Bought a player but he is nowhere to be found on the squad list. Also when registering squad for Europe League he is not there. On the Tactics screen however he is in the lineup. Checked the filters - all reset and showing everything.

The first thoughts that run through my head are:

1) Filters (though I ruled them out as they are reset)

2) Automated Assstant actions that prevent me seeing him?

3) Bug?

4) I'm just plain dumb (ruled that out as I was able to post this post an dadd some pics)

Squad list.png

Tactics.png

try to filter your U23 and U18 to appear, maybe he is in those squads

Nope, not there. I have only a U19 squad and he is not there. 

What else is funny, is the fact that on FM Scout Editor he is not in the list of my team when I search my team but when I search him individually he is listed as belonging to my team. 

Very strange. Especially sad cause he is dominating the league and now won't have in my EL competitions.

hace 1 hora, ReinX dijo:

Nope, not there. I have only a U19 squad and he is not there. 

What else is funny, is the fact that on FM Scout Editor he is not in the list of my team when I search my team but when I search him individually he is listed as belonging to my team. 

Very strange. Especially sad cause he is dominating the league and now won't have in my EL competitions.

try to look in the transfer history or your active transfers, does he by any chances appears there? maybe you bought him and the date for him to join is next window because of x rules from x country

18 hours ago, WorcesterLegend said:

try to look in the transfer history or your active transfers, does he by any chances appears there? maybe you bought him and the date for him to join is next window because of x rules from x country

Well I still play him in the league because for he is registered. But then something broke down probably as after a number of matches he is only ever showing up on the tactics screen, but not on the squad list. For now I'm not removing him from anywhere in the tectics as I won't be able to get him back. Probably might try to release him and sign again, but not sure if that will work

En 19/5/2018 a las 10:47, ReinX dijo:

Well I still play him in the league because for he is registered. But then something broke down probably as after a number of matches he is only ever showing up on the tactics screen, but not on the squad list. For now I'm not removing him from anywhere in the tectics as I won't be able to get him back. Probably might try to release him and sign again, but not sure if that will work

nope, he will be angry at you because you "fired him"

actually try to get that in the bugs forum because if any of the solutions given aren't making him appear it most likely be a bug

Archived