Change Title Font

cully09

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I change the font in the title where it says "Squad". I have changed the font info in the skin folder but it doesn't appear to be working. Any ideas?

Sorry if this has been mentioned but I was'nt able to find anything.

image.thumb.png.5b7c4d054f30ce4c4bcb4c98f4661e4d.png

By default it is controlled by the 'title' xml file found in the fonts folder for your skin.

If that isn't working then the skinner may have changed which fonts file is used in that case you'd need to look in the 'titlebar search panel' xml file found in the panels/generic folder and in that file look for the line that looks like this:

<!-- title area -->
<widget class="text" id="sect"
font="title" alignment="left, bottom" size="13" style="semi_bold" multiline="false" auto_size="vertical" wants_mouse_events="false" dont_give_default_focus="true" colour="secondary" >

If the highlighted bit is directing you to a different file than title then you'd need to locate and edit that file in the fonts folder, or if you already have an edited fonts file you want to use then then change this to point to that file.

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/05/2018 at 21:01, michaeltmurrayuk said:

By default it is controlled by the 'title' xml file found in the fonts folder for your skin.

If that isn't working then the skinner may have changed which fonts file is used in that case you'd need to look in the 'titlebar search panel' xml file found in the panels/generic folder and in that file look for the line that looks like this:

<!-- title area -->
<widget class="text" id="sect"
font="title" alignment="left, bottom" size="13" style="semi_bold" multiline="false" auto_size="vertical" wants_mouse_events="false" dont_give_default_focus="true" colour="secondary" >

If the highlighted bit is directing you to a different file than title then you'd need to locate and edit that file in the fonts folder, or if you already have an edited fonts file you want to use then then change this to point to that file.

How do I get the writing in the titlebar to be not all caps, had this set before but can't find how to do it anywhere now.

Archived