FootyKing

Are SI planning to fix FM09 for non 3D players?

12 posts in this topic

Now i can't get 3D cause i don't have a graphics card (Which I think is robbery for playing 50 euros)...Now I have heard that SI are looking into it...Are they going to make a patch where you can just play FM09 without 3D and go back to good-old 2D.

Turn off 3D cameras in preferences and then switch to 2D classic if it hasn't done already.

Is it really that hard to do some looking around yourself?

Edit: After reading your post again....have you even played the Demo?

No you cant choose because the demo doesnt run if you don't have 128MB graphic card, they said early that if you play FM2008 in one computer you will play 2009 with same computer at least 2D.

Id love to be able to do this but i cant even like many others get the game working because of the graphic card rubbish.

We were led to believe that the game would still work in 2d if our specs were not good enough to handle 3d but sadly the new added 3d format doesnt allow computers that dont have the correct spec to even start the game.

No, we can't switch to 2d mode because the game doesnt even start on video cards with pixel shader lower than 2.0.

we are all gutted all im worried about is buying the ame then get the same error

i saw someone saw in a thread that it shud work because fm is mostly a text based game which is true i just want to play it