2D-Kits not working on my LLM-Team?

dwood79

Hi,

I use the England LLM-Database from "TheFMEditor" and I do play as London Lions in Spartan South Midlands Division One.

I do try to load custom Kits (2D) for my team but they won't load. If I connect them with i.e. Barca, they work! Team-ID should be correct, the xml-contents are correct, too, cause else they won't load on barca ;)

Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.9e2acc4dbf06ee55ae43fd6a9842efc2.pngimage.thumb.png.69e46cea32e4df02d45937b34be62fff.pngimage.thumb.png.c83d73d660bbda0c62b0bf1ef61dba32.png 

I aready moved every single file from graphics folder so there are only the 3 kits and the config.xml in it...

Has it something to do with the custom database? But there is a team-id shown so it should load, or am I missing a point?

Thanks for any advice!

Best regards,

Daniel

Edit: The "background/left"-part works as can be seen in the sidebar... only the kit-assignments doesn't seem to work with the custom team...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb wkdsoul:

Does the team have default kit colours info in the editor file? or is it blank? The game needs some basic info for the kits to appear over. 

Will check that later since it's not "my" editor file :-)  Thanks for the hint! I guess if I have to put hin default kit colours the savegame can't be carried on with the changes? ;-)

Just now, dwood79 said:

Will check that later since it's not "my" editor file :-)  Thanks for the hint! I guess if I have to put hin default kit colours the savegame can't be carried on with the changes? ;-)

You can add them with the ingame editor (if you have it or similar) and retick "use licensed kits" the new one should take effect

Archived