Balotelli

Kelvinu

Hi,

Have anyone succeed in making this bad boy succeed in his career, on any save?

I assume his PA is quite close to his CA, but his stats are still good. Thinking about if anyone had him score good ratings?

Also, if someone has knowledge, is it accurate to have its CA-PA difference so low? He's still considered having a big potential, despite low intelligence.

I really don't recommend him.He is still good.In my career he has 16 app 10 goals 5 asist and 7.17 av but he is injury prone.He could play 16 league match in full season and i sold him to Vigo for 6 M €.

624090_20180104203312_1.png

He is a bit hit and miss.  I actually brought him back to Liverpool on my save for a bit of a laugh and like you wanted to see if I could make him fulfil his potential.  He actually is doing quite well - consitently scoring 20+ per season, but is very inconsitent.  Scores loads of goals in quick sucession then will have a drought.

Also whines like a baby and gets upset easily (much like real life.....)

worth a punt if you can get him cheap

1 hour ago, gmulv said:

He is a bit hit and miss.  I actually brought him back to Liverpool on my save for a bit of a laugh and like you wanted to see if I could make him fulfil his potential.  He actually is doing quite well - consitently scoring 20+ per season, but is very inconsitent.  Scores loads of goals in quick sucession then will have a drought.

Also whines like a baby and gets upset easily (much like real life.....)

worth a punt if you can get him cheap

does he develop further or stagnate? how about injuries?

4 hours ago, Kelvinu said:

does he develop further or stagnate? how about injuries?

He didn’t actually develop too much more, but he has pretty decent stats to start. Admittedly he scored more than I expected. No major injuries as yet....not sure how many more chances he will get as Woodburn and Brewster are now pushing for a first team spot...

Archived