FM 18 and 144hz Monitors

Hi 

I've noticed since yesterday (the day when i got my 144hz monitor) that its not completely smooth anymore . it shows i have 100-120fps during a match (having a gtx 1080)  but it doesnt look smooth ... there must be an issue with 144hz monitors . at least with some . With my 60hz monitor before i did not have that problem . Is this a known issue ? 

For your info, i'm running FM18 on my laptop with gtx1060 with Max-Q design graphic card which is connected to Omen 25" 144Hz external display.  I'm facing the lagging/stuttering problem.  However, following the instruction on the website above helps me to reduce the lagging/stuttering problem a bit.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb ak71:

For your info, i'm running FM18 on my laptop with gtx1060 with Max-Q design graphic card which is connected to Omen 25" 144Hz external display.  I'm facing the lagging/stuttering problem.  However, following the instruction on the website above helps me to reduce the lagging/stuttering problem a bit.

I did that Yesterday , it did help a slightly bit . But it's still there. I hope they gonna fix this soon. No Point going back to 60hz cuz of FM lol

• 3 weeks later...
Am 9.12.2017 um 12:53 schrieb Maystor:

It stutters on 60Hz as well, even though it shows 60fps.

It did not stutter for me on 60hz Monitor that i had before . Since i have the 144hz Monitor its stuttering. Im sure its cuz the game , or lets say the Match Engine is optimized for 60fps / 60hz  ... For example . I have almost the same issue with Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain, which is optimized for 60fps . Its not smooth when the fps are higher than 60fps . 

Archived