New to Fm Touch

Hi folks,

as I now have baby  number 2 on the way, my days of playing the full version of fm are probably over (well until 2024 least). So it now looks like I’ll be on the touch version. Now due to child number one (who is 2) having a keen interest in my laptop every time I fire it up (lots of fun googling how to get your screen page round the right way). I’ve decided to ask Santa for a tablet. 

Now last year Santa bought  me the limited version of both full & touch. I was quite delighted to see that I could use fmrte (in game editor) to bump up some of my players stats.. (Or as rangers manager get rid of Senderos- 16k a week, really).

From what I understand if I get the limited version, I can’t transfer the touch version to the tablet. I will have to buy the touch version from the android/steam store.

The other question I have is about cross saves. If I edit my touch version on the pc, save it and then attempt to cross it over to the tablet, will that work? Or does it have to remain pure?

Many thanks

Am 4.12.2017 um 13:01 schrieb dragosani:

From what I understand if I get the limited version, I can’t transfer the touch version to the tablet. I will have to buy the touch version from the android/steam store.

The other question I have is about cross saves. If I edit my touch version on the pc, save it and then attempt to cross it over to the tablet, will that work? Or does it have to remain pure?

Yes, they are two separate games for PC and for tablets. Saves are compatible, should be no problem to load an edited save game.

14 minutes ago, Geordieboy52 said:

@dragosani The answer is yes and no... There is an option on the start menu to add more leagues than the 3 usually allowed, if you do this then cross compatibility across saves is disabled.  PC to PC would be fine but not to tablet.

cheers for that, dude.

i can stick within the 3 nations rule. :)

Archived