Head of Youth Development signing players for Youth Team?

I'm used to the full version and the Staff Responsibilities settings. Is it my responsibility alone to sign youth players or can I set that responsibility to my Head of Youth Development if I wish? I don't see any settings for this unless it's hidden somewhere. The full version has youth players coming in each year to the system automatically. How does it work in FMT?

Thanks in advance

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I'm used to the full version and the Staff Responsibilities settings. Is it my responsibility alone to sign youth players or can I set that responsibility to my Head of Youth Development if I wish? I don't see any settings for this unless it's hidden somewhere. The full version has youth players coming in each year to the system automatically. How does it work in FMT?

Thanks in advance

You just get a batch of youngsters as the game sees fit each season like how it used to work before youth graduates. The amount will vary depending on the size of your current squad, how many are needing to be generated, etc. 

How good they are depends on your facilities and ratings.

2 minutes ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

You just get a batch of youngsters as the game sees fit each season like how it used to work before youth graduates. The amount will vary depending on the size of your current squad, how many are needing to be generated, etc. 

How good they are depends on your facilities and ratings.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm in my second year at Inter and I guess you also answered my next question then. I still have a lot of Reserves left, many out on Loan so I assume that would explain why there were no incoming youth players (that I can see) this year then? Looks like I have to get rid of some dead weight to make some room. 

Archived