Hi,

I play in league one so I need two teams to rotate because of mid week games. I save two different team selections but before each game I have to change the player roles one by one. (ball winning - box to box) for example.

Is there a way to save the player roles as well as team selection so I don't need to do it manually each time? 

You can personalise each role for any player. Just go to the tab player on the next screen choose the player name, and then hit personalise. Then change the role and do whatever you want. Provided you play the same tactic each time you sub him on or even if the AI were to manage the team with your tactics, the moment a sub is made, they play the role the way you have specified it. I did a video on this on my channel if you need more information. This along with swapping players and getting them to play specific roles each time they swap are a feature that's escaped a lot of people. I will begin doing playthroughs soon and focus on tactics where I do these swaps and personalised instructions more.

• 11 months later...

Hello everyone. I new about the personnalised Instructions, but I've always wondered about the possibility of saving tactics presets/players's selection/AND roles for a specific opponent. I tend to adapt a lot the roles of my players (within their range of abilities) depending on my opponent. When I find a formula that works against a team that got me thinking a while about how to beat them, I would love to be able to save those data, along with the very helpful report from my scout telling me how the opponent is planning on playing against my team (giving which formation and what roles they're going to use). 

We can already save tactic presets and player selection but not roles and then make sure that this player is going to play as a mezzala again facing this specific opponent playing the same tactic they used already when I beat them 5-0 with the mezzala scoring 3 amazing goals. 

Archived