Already struggling...

8 hours ago, Arsenal457 said:

I haven’t considered that, but I no longer have Lacazette. I have Dolberg, Haland, Aubameyang and Geubbels. I also now have Paulinho on the as well as Emile Smith-Row and Iwobi

8 hours ago, Arsenal457 said:

@Experienced Defender Here are my transfers. Also my CAMs have been often getting 6.5 ratings and I’m not sure why.

1CCDCDC8-AAC9-45F5-96D1-C6EA37974233.png

Making so big changes to your squad is not going to help. Having a lot of good/talented players will not make a bad tactic work. Especially given that you already had very good players prior to these transfers.

17 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Making so big changes to your squad is not going to help. Having a lot of good/talented players will not make a bad tactic work. Especially given that you already had very good players prior to these transfers.

I was given 300k, what should I have done with it?

9 hours ago, Arsenal457 said:

I was given 300k, what should I have done with it?

Invest in those areas of the team where you are lacking depth. You bought too many strikers, even though your existing strikers were already very good players, so you could have both just one more to add some depth (my choice would be Dolberg).

You can also buy some young talents with great potential (if you don't have enough of them in your youth squads), whom you can then develop so that they could replace ageing players in a year or two. Btw, you don't have to spend all the money.

14 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Invest in those areas of the team where you are lacking depth. You bought too many strikers, even though your existing strikers were already very good players, so you could have both just one more to add some depth (my choice would be Dolberg).

You can also buy some young talents with great potential (if you don't have enough of them in your youth squads), whom you can then develop so that they could replace ageing players in a year or two. Btw, you don't have to spend all the money.

I didn’t originally plan to...

Archived