GOODBYE 4411 FM17.3.2 Knap

Hi Knap! Thank you for your all great works. You've made many tactics so far but still goodbye 3-4-3-0 and WOF are the best tactics for you right? Your new 3-5-2 and 4-4-1-1 tactics are only for differentiate the shape or are they have better performance from the old ones? Your total points after every season so close to each other (from 100 to 107). If we consider every single decision effects the results  while testing the tactics total point differences are acceptable. Therefore, the question is which tactic gave you more CCC and better defensive results. . Thank you!

I only set tactics up and to test it is necessary to use a different league with less variables such as MR L testing.. Even over 180 games the difference are still small and the results when re tested would still have a variance. WOF 3430 is exceptional with results and Goodbye 3430 top when using an underdog.

The 352 was an idea that I just tweaked to perform. The 44xx just trying Goodbye settings in these formation.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, knap said:

I use attribute masking and prefer not to stereotype players.

Zyndar uses filters but I never used them.

PLAYER FILTERS BY ZYNDAR V6_77D09922-B66E-4E15-ACEC-38B242DA2092.fmf

Thank you. 

I shall give the tactic a go on a serious save without filters and non serious using the filters using the same team to see what impact they have.

I intend to use your 442 when stronger than opposing side / at home and the 4411 when against stronger opposition or away from home for the extra man in midfield. 

Archived