FM17, Cannot assign/ take control of U22 National Team Despite it exists

playerup01

I have created a database that have U19, U20, U21, U22, U23 international competitions but take a look at the screenshots and I cannot assign or take control of the U22 squad.

I also notice that under the team header in a nation profile, the teams are listed as 

Senior squad

U23 squad

U22 team

U21 squad

U20 squad

U19 squad

What should I do to make the U22 manageable either by human or AI. Thank you.

Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (21).png

I have no idea why anyone would want to create so many youth levels but I am sure it's likely to do with the National Pool of players. 

This is just an example to show you what I mean -

Say I wanted to be the manager of Greece but did not load the Greek Leagues, the National Pool of players would be limited and I believe if it's under a certain amount (I think 150 players) - I would be unable to manager Greece due to this. 

I don't know what the perimeters you have but I'm certain it's probably something to do with this. 

I went through and made the U19, U21, U23 occur on a different year than U20, U22 and I alternated them to occur 2 years apart every 4 years. I can now manage U22 but when the Senior Manager goes to delegate the responsibilities, the U22 do not show on that page. So you can manage the U22 if you select it when the screen asks you to choose the team.

Ah, I see what you mean. 

I've never had that issue before, though I've never tried it with International teams. 

I did have an issue with a C team that it wasn't showing as having a manager as such but it was at least showing on the staff responsibilities page.

I wonder if there is a limit for teams on that page? Only thing I can think of.

Sorry, man. 

Archived