How to Make Two German DataFiles Playable?

cgn

Hello there,

I want to play with a file of german result fixture (Italian Maker) and with german lower league file (User Kruj). Problem is,that it is not possible to select two datafiles for same country before career start. That´s my big problem. I heard something about create datafile to xml file. I created the xml file of both,but dont know how continue...

German league in FM 17 only activated until 3. Liga, but not  Regionalliga & Oberliga.

I am really disappeared. :seagull:  Who of you experts can help me quick and give me perfect solution?

Combine Datafiles with Pre-Game Editor also do not work

Best wishes from germany !

12 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

It depends what changes you have in that "italian maker" file. If you have only results this can be done. if you have changes to database this can be problem and can cause crash.

Hi,

it´s the pack of this man here

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fmf-startup-fm17-database.html

It´s a single datafile, only results of germany, date 28/05/2017. I take this file,because he made also results of 3. Liga.

Maybe somone can give a look on that file?

Best wishes !

2 hours ago, cgn said:

Hi,

it´s the pack of this man here

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fmf-startup-fm17-database.html

It´s a single datafile, only results of germany, date 28/05/2017. I take this file,because he made also results of 3. Liga.

Maybe somone can give a look on that file?

Best wishes !

This file is basic rules file so you cant use 2 files this way.

47 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

This file is basic rules file so you cant use 2 files this way.

´That´s why I ****ing join this forum ! I know that you cant use it, but I am here for help to realize that still ! I´d like to play with German Regionalliga and Oberliga.

I am looking for an expert,please:onmehead:

I want play real fixture and the german lower league.It must be possible. Where are the experts?

The only way would be to merge the files, which is sometimes tricky. Maybe there is another real fixtures file uses the english league for the basic editing, but also included German real fixtures?

3 hours ago, AllInAll said:

Hey cgn grüß dich,

have you tried to merge both of the files using the editor?

Hi AllinAll,

Dont work ! I alread try.:(

1 hour ago, KUBI said:

The only way would be to merge the files, which is sometimes tricky. Maybe there is another real fixtures file uses the english league for the basic editing, but also included German real fixtures?

What do you mean? Don´t know... Please give me any solution .

On 6/26/2017 at 22:05, cgn said:

´That´s why I ****ing join this forum ! I know that you cant use it, but I am here for help to realize that still ! I´d like to play with German Regionalliga and Oberliga.

I am looking for an expert,please:onmehead:

I want play real fixture and the german lower league.It must be possible. Where are the experts?

I can help you but i guess you will wait for experts. :onmehead:

Archived