FM 2017 My Summer Update Champions League Problems

Pointless

Hello Guys, I have a problem.And I think you will help, thanks in advance.

Champions League > 

mTfnqfd7SR_rLcrA0cPTjg.jpeg

As you know, there are 5 teams from England to Champions League this year. I set it up, but despite setting up the 5th team automatically to the European League.

vZvubLbsS3yIgeB86wO27w.jpeg

As you can see, Liverpool starts at the European League but I did not make it in the editor.

iaCQ4_wjR_uLXvQ7XPwHSQ.jpeg

There is Tottenham in Liverpool spot. If Tottenham is in place Olympiakos.

I'm waiting for your help.
I took English to play and editor

Thanks for everyone

The competitions need to be rebuilt from scratch, and you then have to configure the seeding (teams section). For example you'd have to set that the Europa winner qualifies for the Champions League.

Easy fix: you need to make sure you have given each team the correct number in the pre-game editor (when I refer to 'number', I mean on the 'info' column). Teams with a number 1 will go straight into the group stage, 2 will go into the last playoff round etc.

Crucially, though, you need to make sure you don't have too many 1s/2s/3s etc. otherwise it won't work. If I were you I'd ditch my initial edit and start a new file, replacing teams with a number 1 with Spurs, Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd, and find a team with a number 2 in the info column to replace with Liverpool.

It may also be possible that you've already done that (hard to tell as I can't see Spurs in your screenshot of the editor info). If that's the case, it could be something as simple as not selecting the data file you created to make the change when you created a new game. In either case, you will need to start a new game for those changes to take effect.

Hope that's helpful!

can be easy to do but if you want this to be for 2016 game start it cant be done unless you do as Carlito says rebuild the whole structure and will take a bit of time and knowledge to do as the game starting in 2016 is hard coded to accept only a 4 max team in UCL from any country

NB you cant do as patrick says and get the results you want ie 5 EPL teams in UCL 

however the easiest way is to use a mod like sortitoutsi offer with real results etc for 2016/17 so in effect you will start the game in may 2017 and therefore can get 5 english clubs into UCL, the way to do it cant be discussed here so pop over to https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/category/212/official-sortitoutsi-data-update-discussion

Archived