[FM17] Livornoing It Up

Ben Purse

AS_Livorno.svg.png.6c4e32dda5237e4f869b3e324b97efa0.png

So I caved in and bought FM17 on sale. I decided to stop Journeymaning for a while, and just try and focusing one club. I decided to go for Livornio after reading about Cristiano Lucarelli's career, and becoming inspired. We start in Serie C, so there is a bit of a step until we reach the big time.

SEASON 16/17

AS_Livorno.svg.png.36c2cecd382131ecdf7ba5e42aeab704.png

Table

Schedule 1

Transfers

Best Player

I couldn't really make any transfers as I knew money would be a problem at this level. I knew that we had a good enough side, however I didn't realise we would dominate the league so much. We choked away the Serie C cup in the final, which was a little bit of a disappointment. We still don't have a lot of budget for Serie B, and we lost a couple of good youngsters out of contract to bigger sides, so it may be a little more of a struggle next year.

Cheers Robbie, it's taking me a bit of time to get used to the new interface so far, getting the hang of it though.

SEASON 17/18

AS_Livorno.svg.png.c2ff3cdb836ef40e431d477e0d373918.png

Table

Schedule  1

Transfers

Best Player

The overall season may seem decent for a 1st season in the division, with our elimination in the playoff's at the hand of a draw, however we were top of the table in the beginning of March, so i'm a little bit disappointed. Promotion should definitely be possible next season granted I make the right signings.

SEASON 18/19

AS_Livorno.svg.png.a2e29284f0c9d547bbc2765ebc1b2203.png

Table

Schedule 1

Transfers

Best Player

I said last season that with the right transfers, promotion would be possible for this season, and I'm very happy that we have managed that. Any other season we most likely would have won Serie B, however Cagliari were just too good this season. Next season should be too avoid relegation, however I would like to achieve maybe a little bit more then that.

SEASON 19/20

AS_Livorno.svg.png.915d73b6ca28220abb3aea1126ee2254.png

Table

Schedule 1

Transfers

Best Player

Cannot be mad with this season, with the amount of money we spent, and ended up making throughout the year, 11th place is a good effort. A really bad 2nd half of the season got me a little bit nervous but 3 wins on the trot rectified that. A bit more money to spend this year, so a top 10 placing should be possible, and hopefully our money doesn't start to dry up.

Archived