Forcing promotion from a non-playable league

fmFutbolManager

Hi guys,

I want to holiday for one year, and force a team from the Ryman League Premier Division to be promoted to the Conference South. Is there a way in the editor to do this? I've noticed under competitions you can select teams to play in the division in the next season, but this seems to suggest it's for the season you open the game up in. Also, under the club page there's a 'next division' option. Would this perhaps mean they move up after a 1 year holiday?

Thanks.

Just sort teams by reputation and give them increscent seedings. In league stage settings sort teams by "team seeding". Your team will be on position #1.

Of course you need to set highest reputation for your team if you want to use this

It's always based on club reputation with some kind of randomness. The club with highest reputation will be pomoted with a 75% chance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017. 6. 1. at 17:20, krlenjushka said:

Just sort teams by reputation and give them increscent seedings. In league stage settings sort teams by "team seeding". Your team will be on position #1.

Of course you need to set highest reputation for your team if you want to use this

Is this the same for a playable league? I want to force Huddersfield promotion, would you be able to give me some advice?

46 minutes ago, beck7ham said:

Is this the same for a playable league? I want to force Huddersfield promotion, would you be able to give me some advice?

when league is playable reputation is not main factor. you can use points deductions for other teams but this is not ideal solution

1 minute ago, krlenjushka said:

when league is playable reputation is not main factor. you can use points deductions for other teams but this is not ideal solution

Okay so there is no way to promote a certain team regardless of the league/playoff results?

Just now, krlenjushka said:

There is but i still dont understand why you want to promote specific team regardless of the league position :)

Oh I'm using a real result and custom start date file. I'm trying to start my game in May 2017, with the real teams in the appropriate leagues. But unfortunately I understand that playoff and tournament results cannot be included. I want to start my game with Huddersfield and other teams that won the playoffs in the right divisions, but the teams keep losing in the playoffs.. Can you help me?

8 minutes ago, beck7ham said:

Oh I'm using a real result and custom start date file. I'm trying to start my game in May 2017, with the real teams in the appropriate leagues. But unfortunately I understand that playoff and tournament results cannot be included. I want to start my game with Huddersfield and other teams that won the playoffs in the right divisions, but the teams keep losing in the playoffs.. Can you help me?

I never used real results but i can take a look. Upload your file

17 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

i tried but no luck. you should take a look at some "real results" file. you will find it somewhere in editors download section.

I tried looking but couldn't find one with promotions :( Thanks anyway.

Archived