[Suggestion] Viewing games

Colorado

I suggested this many years ago and have mentioned it occasionally since but feel this is something small but logical which is being overlooked. 

When viewing games (i.e attending games which your team isn't playing in), why can't some of the players hidden playing attributes be uncovered as you're actually scouting them?

Managers will view other teams, reserves, youth teams frequently in real life at all levels of the game. It would make sense to promote and encourage this in the game.  

There could even be travel restrictions to make it realistic, just like the game already does when arranging friendlies: 'We cannot sanction this fixture as we the board feel it is too far to travel'.

I've never had any feedback or understood why this can't be implemented, I'm not a programmer but it does seem like a logical feature to me. 

One problem with this is what do you do for the players that are playing in non-active leagues that you don't have a match to view? Another problem is the real time it would take, it takes long enough to get through seasons as it is, would enough people really watch dozens of AI matches a season to make the feature worthwhile?

Though bits of this are already in the game - scout reports as they fill tell you bits about some of the hidden attributes, and as far as I am aware if a scout sees them play the knowledge fills up quicker.

• 6 months later...

Archived