Tutoring question

Hey, I haven't played in a while and I can't remember if tutoring affected Flair, Bravery, Aggression, Work Rate, Creativity and Off the Ball like it does Determination or not? Im asking mostly because I have several great potential tutors with high Determination and Professionalism but they all have lower Flair, Off the Ball etc. than my attacking youngsters and I'm afraid that it can lead to lowering those attributes in the young guys as well.

BTW Im not going to use the option that transfers preferred moves if that makes any difference!

Are you sure because I remember some players increasing their flair by 1 or 2 during tutoring? Of course it may have been due to their general improvement and not necessarily the high Flair of the tutors.

6 minutes ago, icecream said:

Ok, thanks and I hope you are right!

i am, did a search on the forums here because you had me worried i was missing some thing lol

determination attribute, professionalism and ambition, and preffered moves if you select the right option

also confrontational, sporsmanship, dirtiness, pressure and all those other hidden mental stats are affected by tutoring. Determination is the only visible attribute that changes, flair does not.

1 hour ago, zindrinho said:

also confrontational, sporsmanship, dirtiness, pressure and all those other hidden mental stats are affected by tutoring. Determination is the only visible attribute that changes, flair does not.

Tutoring doesn't affect "all" of the hidden attributes, only the ones that may impact a players' personality.

You're right, it doesnt affect ALL hidden mental attributes, that was my bad.

Big matches, and injury proneness is 2 I can think of right now that isnt affected, however, tutoring do affect more than det, pro and amb.
I've been using this write up for years, and people do change personalities or media handling by having most their hidden stats changed by tutoring:

edit; alright, I understand what you mean now. Most hidden attributes do change peoples personalities, but not all!

Archived