Dominate Football Manager 2017 With Juventus 5-3-2 Tactic

It's time for me to share with You mine ultimate masterpiece, the crown jewel I have been working on for the past 6 months, Juvenuts 5-3-2 tactic for you to totally dominate Football Manager 2017.

trophy%2Bcabinet.png

It was Antonio Conte who brought back the old 5-3-2 tactic once he got appointed at the helm of Juventus in 2011, and then later on Massimiliano Allegri continued in his path once he took over 3 seasons back, but it's not the formation that brought 6 consecutive Serie A titles but rather the team instructions and philosophy behind it which came from the tactical godfather Marcello Lippi. 

Lippi's philosophy was that you don't need to have world-class players in your team to become the best, but rather that you make your team function as a unit, they must live and breath as one! That's why we can today see wing-backs Alex Sandro and Dani Alves attacking down the flanks, scoring goals and assisting like modern wingers or inside forwards, and also we can see forwards Mario Mandzukic and Juan Cuadrado defending their flanks. It's very similar to Johan Cruyff's total football philosophy but it still needs more tactical awareness from your players.

This tactic will bring you exciting attacking football with a number of clear cut and half chances per game, and in most cases you will dominate possession against your opposition. Also, you will see your team defend and attack as one unit.

This tactic is suitable for any team in Football Manager. I have tried it with lower league clubs and mid table clubs and the results were exceptional.

READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD THIS TACTIC - Dominate Football Manager 2017 With Juventus 5-3-2 Tactic

23 hours ago, FootballManagerBlog said:

It's time for me to share with You mine ultimate masterpiece, the crown jewel I have been working on for the past 6 months, Juvenuts 5-3-2 tactic for you to totally dominate Football Manager 2017.

trophy%2Bcabinet.png

It was Antonio Conte who brought back the old 5-3-2 tactic once he got appointed at the helm of Juventus in 2011, and then later on Massimiliano Allegri continued in his path once he took over 3 seasons back, but it's not the formation that brought 6 consecutive Serie A titles but rather the team instructions and philosophy behind it which came from the tactical godfather Marcello Lippi. 

Lippi's philosophy was that you don't need to have world-class players in your team to become the best, but rather that you make your team function as a unit, they must live and breath as one! That's why we can today see wing-backs Alex Sandro and Dani Alves attacking down the flanks, scoring goals and assisting like modern wingers or inside forwards, and also we can see forwards Mario Mandzukic and Juan Cuadrado defending their flanks. It's very similar to Johan Cruyff's total football philosophy but it still needs more tactical awareness from your players.

This tactic will bring you exciting attacking football with a number of clear cut and half chances per game, and in most cases you will dominate possession against your opposition. Also, you will see your team defend and attack as one unit.

This tactic is suitable for any team in Football Manager. I have tried it with lower league clubs and mid table clubs and the results were exceptional.

READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD THIS TACTIC - Dominate Football Manager 2017 With Juventus 5-3-2 Tactic

Why are the player roles very different in the tactic compared to the screenshots?

11 hours ago, Cuper said:

trying this tactic with swansea, the roles in the description and screenshots are different for the tactic in the download link. Which are correct WB or CWB and Regista or DM

It should be CWB both left and right and the DMC player role should be Regista

• 3 weeks later...

Archived