*** Hall of fame seems to have been reset?? ***

ok so this is in relation to FM13 but dont see why this would matter what version this is on.

im into a 30 season + save on FM13 and for some reason the hall of fame seems to have reset and my manager career shows that im wayyyy down the list far far away, even though ive actually won a huge amount of trophies over the 30 seasons and was certainly in the top 10 only a couple of seasons before.

it now shows me having only won 2 trophies even though ive won over 30.

when i click my manager profile and history it still has a record of all the trophies ive won over the years so its definitely still recorded them in game along the way.

is there a chance i may have deleted some kind of files here when clearing cache's or cleaning out the folders to make the game run faster?

in short, is there anyway to ge this back or make sure its back to reflecting the true position.

my main target on this save was to basically get to number 1 manager on hall of fame and at that point i think i will treat it as save accomplished.

its like ive gone all the way back to the beginning even though im in season 30, which is really tough to take.

any ideas would be very welcome???

thanks

2 minutes ago, L-Wiz said:

is there a chance i may have deleted some kind of files here when clearing cache's or cleaning out the folders to make the game run faster?

This sounds prevalent - what folders did you 'clean out'? It's almost 100% going to be the reason... and if so, unless the files are in your recycle bin and you can restore them... then it's gone.

2 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

This sounds prevalent - what folders did you 'clean out'? It's almost 100% going to be the reason... and if so, unless the files are in your recycle bin and you can restore them... then it's gone.

ok im pretty sure this is exactly what i may have done. It should be in the recycle bin somewhere as i dont believe ive emptied it.

i will attempt to restore the file to the original folder and hopefully this will do the trick.

thanks again!

5 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

sorry i meant to ask, is it a simple as locating the file and simply pressing restore? or will i have to manually drag the file into original folder?

if so, any idea what folder the hall of fame doc should be placed in, on FM13? (this is on a mac if this makes any difference)

thanks

11 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The hall of fame file for FM13 should be stored in: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\

thanks mate, very helpful will try this tonight. cheers

Archived