All-time statistics

Hello,

I've roughly played 20 seasons by now and I'm extremely curious about which player played the most games for my team, scored the most goals, etc.
I just can't seem to find a tab with the all-time numbers from all the players that ever worn my clubs shirt (since the start of my career). I'm wondering if there even is a screen like that. All statistics pages only reflect in the current season. It just looks cool to me to see the results of all my older and newer players.

From the Club -> History screen you can see how the current holders of the all-time appearances and goal records are for your team, the various screens also allow you to view some of the records on a season by season basis. There is also a new screen in FM17 that shows your player stats per season, though cannot remember exactly where it is? There are also the Overall/Best XI pages that can show how your team has changed over the years.

Well yeah I was hoping there was some larger overview than that. A list of which player played the most games for me, a list of topscorers etc. Something including all performances off all players over the years

On 08/04/2017 at 01:27, Coach Jan said:

Well yeah I was hoping there was some larger overview than that. A list of which player played the most games for me, a list of topscorers etc. Something including all performances off all players over the years

I think the problem as to why there isnt (excuse my non technical terms) is that the amount of data would add much more loading time to the game. However i would love it.

On 4/4/2017 at 18:35, michaeltmurrayuk said:

From the Club -> History screen you can see how the current holders of the all-time appearances and goal records are for your team, the various screens also allow you to view some of the records on a season by season basis. There is also a new screen in FM17 that shows your player stats per season, though cannot remember exactly where it is? There are also the Overall/Best XI pages that can show how your team has changed over the years.

In older FMs you could go on the History screen and it would show you 'Total Club Appearances' and 'Total Club Goals' and you could see how far an player was from setting a new record within that season. Basically it was a running tally of players that had played/scored in that particular season.  I don't think that's in this years FM? If it is then I can't find it

The running tally disappeared in FM16 for some reason :(

You can still view the current holder from the Club -> History -> Records -> Overview screen.

Whilst the Club -> History -> Overview screen will sometimes show two records listing the current holder and how close the next person is, however I have no idea how the game determines what record appears here, nor how to choose which record is shown (or anyway to get them all to show).

Archived