The Show of your fully developed Youth Prospect thread

I am really proud of the youth prospects I have developed in FM17 and I though it would be funny to see the fully developed youth prospects that you forum members are most proud of. 
I want to see the youth prospect that you developed from his meager beginning in your youth team into the world beater that he is now. 

The criteria is that he he has to be a newgen from your youth intake. (No real players and no purchases.)

Pretty awesome stats. What role do you play him in? I like my B2B to have better finishing, heading and off the ball than he has... but he is an all rounder so wouldn't want him restricted to a DLP D role... RPM? CM-S?

If I get time to play another 10 seasons or so of my PSG save.. I have an AMR who came into the yth team age 14 with decent stats... now he's 16  his pace and acceleration already 14/17 respectively and can dribble and has determination. Breaking into the first team (as I fast track these kind of players all the time in one player).

I have two tactics that I use. A 4-1-2-3 DM against big teams and a 4-2-3-1 AM against small teams.

When I play with a DM (DPL-S) his job is simply to to protect the DPL so I play him as a severly limited B2B with  pass less, shorter passing, drible less and shoot less.

When I play with an AM his job is to be the link between defence and attack. So I play him as a CM-S with the same limitations as the B2B role. He is my perfect Ander Herrera. 

Archived