FM 17 API

Hi,

I want to developp a application with FM,

For that, i need to get a load in-game data like

some other application but i don't find a API on google to help me.

For example, I would like to retrieve datas with a JSON that I can use after.

Do you have a API Public or how i can proceed to get in-game data?

I'm not sur my topic is in good place and sorry for that

Thank you

If you are trying to write a real time editor than you don't need any sort of APIs. All these programs do is read and write to memory. In other words, they are simple memory editors. The same effect can be had with a tool like Cheat Engine. Once you find the memory address (static or pointer) to whatever value you'd like to edit, you can write up a simple program in your choice of language. That way you don't have to load up a memory address finder like Cheat Engine every time. Essentially, it's a repetition of hook, read and write. I wrote one in Delphi several years ago. Its not too difficult. 

I remember talking to the coder of the well known 3rd party editor before it got big. I might have the logs somewhere stashed with old memory addresses from earlier FM versions on a backup hard drive. 

Anyway, look up examples of memory editors in your preferred language and then start hunting for the memory addresses of whatever value you want to edit. There are plenty of tutorials/guides online. 

Archived