my ideas for improvements in FM09

they probbably wont happen as the game is nearly out but its worth putting your views across

an imporvement i would like to see is that there should be a weekly post in your inbox on notable players(mostly internationals) who are available on a free.this will be very useful for me as i manage premier league clubs who have a low transfer budget and sometimes in need of international/well known unnattached players.

whenever i try to send my youngsters to feeder clubs on loan they seem to reject weather they are a proper team or not. i tihnk this should be improved in fm09

there should be more 1 month loans for players who are frozen out or if they are coming back from injury eg(ameobi,stoke last season)(lita,norwich)(kavanagh,carlise)(d ward,watford)

have you noticed in all football manager games the squad sizes of all teams not managed my a human manager seem to be really small. this is unrealistic as rich clubs and most premier league have at least 26-32 players in their first team squad. many players who are used as backups seem to be rotting in reserves and not allowed to be sold eg etherington(west ham),makelele(chelsea),shawky(boro) amongst many others. i hope this is fixed in fm 09 as it is realistic that due to financial cash bieng injected it is unrealistic that squads are barely 25 players.

another problem is that older players who are regulars or first teamers(mostly allways on subs) seem to be transfer listed and left in the reserves. notable names include(with thier clubs in FM08) giggs(man u),yorke(sunderland),lehmann(arsenal),wier(rangers ),makelele(chelsea)a **** many others. i hope this problem is also solved in fm 09.

Archived