Individual training not useful ?

• SI Staff

Hey abhid30007,

If I'm interpreting your post correctly this may indicate one of two things:

1. The player has seen no improvements in this attribute for a long time despite specifically training it and as such the player/coach think time could be better spent elsewhere. This doesn't mean it cannot improve in the future however.

2. The player is of a personality that disagrees with hard work. Tell him to buck his ideas up!

3 hours ago, Seb Wassell said:

Hey abhid30007,

If I'm interpreting your post correctly this may indicate one of two things:

1. The player has seen no improvements in this attribute for a long time despite specifically training it and as such the player/coach think time could be better spent elsewhere. This doesn't mean it cannot improve in the future however.

2. The player is of a personality that disagrees with hard work. Tell him to buck his ideas up!

In fairness Seb, this particular complaint appears to happen when you train an attribute that is not part of the core positional attributes. If you train a center back on crossing, for example, or a keeper on passing. Some don't ever complain and this is probably personality,

If they are not improving over time, I've noticed that they will say that "it is not producing any  results" and if it is a personality issue, it says "unhappy with high amount of extra training they have to do" (or something close to that).

In the case of this complaint, they will often improve in that attribute even if they don't think it's beneficial, so I just ignore the player complaint about it. They'll thank me later :)

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, Dr. Hook said:

In fairness Seb, this particular complaint appears to happen when you train an attribute that is not part of the core positional attributes. If you train a center back on crossing, for example, or a keeper on passing. Some don't ever complain and this is probably personality,

If they are not improving over time, I've noticed that they will say that "it is not producing any  results" and if it is a personality issue, it says "unhappy with high amount of extra training they have to do" (or something close to that).

In the case of this complaint, they will often improve in that attribute even if they don't think it's beneficial, so I just ignore the player complaint about it. They'll thank me later :)

Sure. Was trying to translate OP into which in-game scenario I thought it was, may well a different one to what I presumed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived