Inenacho Work Permit - Arsenal - Please Help!

Hello there people. I've agreed a deal to sign Inenacho from Man City. I'm arsenal, in march in the first season. He's had a work permit turned down twice. How can I get one for him in the summer? He plays in England already so I'm confused. Is it worth getting him? I don't want to sign him if I can't play him. Any help or advice would be much appreciated people. Thanks 

Short answer is you probably can't.

A player needs a new WP every time he signs a new contract and if he doesn't qualify for one as per the rules then he can't get one.

You can check the requirements here: http://www.danielgeey.com/the-foreigner-debate-the-fas-new-work-permit-regulations-explained/

But basically he needs to be playing regularly for a country ranked inside the top 50.  On top of that he can potentially gain points for having a high transfer fee and high wages but he may still not have enough points to qualify.

1 hour ago, The Dog 83 said:

Nightmare. I've offered him 60k a week. I was hoping I could loan him out and get him a permit that way 

Only if you loan him out to a country long enough for him to get citizenship, and then for him to decide to claim citizenship. Otherwise, he needs to be playing for Nigeria internationally, and for Nigeria to be in the top 50 countries.

Archived