NEW AFC TELFORD CAREER ?

Hi there. I am waiting for the 17.3 final uptade. I am gonna start new career but I need your opinions. Sould I start with the new uptade( new players in squad maybe) or go on the same carrer ( I am at skybet 2now) also surely there will be many differences especially in match engine. Dont know what to to. Also new uptade surely will be released a few days later I guess

Any changes to the ME will apply to your Telford save as well. The only reason to start a new game is to get the transfer update and attributes changes to the players (CA/PA changes).

I'd carry on!

9 hours ago, dmndmn said:

Thanks for your answers. I am already sacked 😎 so that waiting for the retail version of 17.3

Hey i'm managing Villa i last played it last night in a match against Wolves which i lost and i'm coming to the end of a month i was given by the board to improve overall confidence. Pretty sure i'm gonna be sacked and i'm gona carry on with the save soon and find out my fate. Was you sacked managing Telford? what were the expectations? was it down to poor league performance? (like me). How many games in to the season had you played?

Archived