[Suggestion] Additional columns, filters and information for Fixtures Schedule

Powermonger

First off, for the Fixtures screen, I'd like to see an additional filter option that allows us to select individual players and then we are only showed the fixtures they played in. This way we can select multiple players and see what the results were when they played together. Also handy for those of us that like to rotate the squad more often.

Additionally, when we do select a fixture and we are showed more detail of the match in the right-hand info panel, can a small vertical view of the formation used be added for reference? Can the list of player that played also be separated between those that were first started and those that were substitutes?

Lastly, I think someone mentioned this the other day but I can't find the thread, can two new columns be added as options for the fixtures screen that notes the Home Team and Away Team formation used? Similarly to the Tactics > Analysus > Tactics screen. The tactic recorded in the Fixture column should hotlink to the respective teams Analysis > Tactic screen for further details.

• 9 months later...

Archived