Hello,
I have a problem that occurs at the time of selection of the team before the match. I'll explain:

Normally players when they are all deselected appear anyway in order of role; but now they appear in disorder

In the "screenshot_1" you can see how the team selection is correctly displayed in the order; in the "screenshot_2" on the other hand even when they are deselected and in fact the last "screenshot_3" you can see that when you deselect all players are ordered without a precise sense logic is known that non-selected players are messy and not ordered as usual (positions) !

If you can help me thank you!

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

15 hours ago, ralala said:

Holdt SHIFT when clicking to sort.

I have already tried to do so and as you can see from the screenshots in the column 'Position / Position / Task' is the arrow pointing up, a sign that is sorted in ascending order.

2 minutes ago, caprio87 said:

I have already tried to do so and as you can see from the screenshots in the column 'Position / Position / Task' is the arrow pointing up, a sign that is sorted in ascending order.

ctrl and click to change asc/desc... shift and click to sort by multi columns. Happens to me all the time ... it will come back :) once you've got it right... save the view as a custom so next time it happens you can just revert to your custom view

On 16/2/2017 at 11:34, westy8chimp said:

also to reorder by position you need to add the column in. Then left click the role/selected column ... then shift and left click the position column.

What kind of column I have to add? Because that the 'role' I can not add it as it is already included in what I've shown in the screen; They have grouped the year and there is no way to add or replace any other column to reorder as you suggested.

12 minutes ago, caprio87 said:

What kind of column I have to add? Because that the 'role' I can not add it as it is already included in what I've shown in the screen; They have grouped the year and there is no way to add or replace any other column to reorder as you suggested.

Hi ... role only works for the players you select, so your column 'posizione/ruolo/compito' will be your first sort  ... you need to add the players preferred position so you get a value for everyone and can order them GK to Striker in order... and this will be your second column to sort by.

Archived