I wish a former club remembered what I did for them

TheBestManagerAround.

Over the course of a few saves I have decided to move on when I feel I have taken a certain team as far as I can at that current stage, but when I see they are doing worse now then when I left and I see they are struggling I decide to up sticks from my current club and decide I will go back and try to save them from getting any worse. But when I apply for the job and get the interview I don't get asked one single question about returning or the possibility of it, especially as it is a club where I started my career.  They seem to forget I was ever there. I spent 3 years at a club and since I left they went from promotion hopefuls to relegation battlers but when I try to lend a hand and see if I could rescue them, they decided to go with an unknown quantity of a recently retired player. At the least I think there should be some mention of the fact that I was at that club in the press conferences or interview. I get that there would be some butt hurt fans that would be all like "well he left us and now he sees the grass is not greener so he wants to comeback", but over an unknown quantity I would like to think I would be looked at as a better choice than a recently retired player just taking his first job vs a proven play off championship manager over 3 years. now as to why I didn't get promoted 3 years in a row is another question for another day, plus the fact I am not the best player of this game by a long shot.  Maybe this feature already exists if I were to have played a few years more than 3 at the club, if so please delete this post. Thanks.

• 10 months later...

Archived