[Suggestion] Before Pressing Continue - Start of Game Checklist

Powermonger

In these forums, in blog posts and YouTube videos, there is always tips and discussions about what people do on their first day at a new Club before they press continue. There is always some kind of basic process and methodology people similarly follow but the game doesn't naturally present this to us Managers and I can only imagine new players would feel overwhelmed on what they need to do at the very start. I am sure even players who have played FM before but return to play after a bit of a break would need some kind of 'help' from FM to get them started.

I'd like to suggest FM makes better use of our Personal Assistant and have them send to us on our first day an item in our inbox which is basically a checklist.  The checklist can be presented or formatted more of a schedule which links into other parts of the game, like meeting the board, meeting the staff, meeting the players, assess the squad, evaluating training and tactics, review contracts, review finances etc etc. Once you have looked at the different items you can tick them, a reminder from your Personal Assistant would be sent to you if some are left unchecked if you continue on.

Each year there is more and more us as managers need to think about and assess on our first day, having FM assist us in a natural way to address all the different management needs would be extremely helpful. I know we get some messages but tieing these all together would make the first day easier for all.

• 1 year later...

Archived