442 Pressing

the base of the tactic is between Diego Simeone style and is very similar to the one of Jürgen Klopp, which he used to great success in his recent years Dortmund. But what makes Simeones Style different from other teams is that he uses a rather classic 4-4-2 and mixes it with modern elements. His focus is lying on a strong central defence and very aggressive flanks who can create attacks and are very keen to win the ball back at every moment. this tactic is all about Pressing and Gegenpressing, the instant attack on the player who got the ball and limiting his space. We want fast, precise attacks, which are concentrating on getting goals, sooner rather than later. During our defence phase, we use intense pressing as a kind of an additional player to limit the options of the opposition player, forcing him to play the way we want him to play and win the ball back at our strongest areas, preferably on the flanks. We accept shots from outside the box, since the probability for the opposition to achieve goals with them is rather low.

will upload more screenshots one i have completed the season but it has proven so far to be a really good tactic and if you guys wanted to test it with me then feel free and post screenshots of your progress with it 

442 Pressing_427042D2-874F-4533-8DD6-08374252E6C1.fmf

20161209235223_1.jpg

20161209235229_1.jpg

20161209235253_1.jpg

20161209235556_1.jpg

20161209235736_1.jpg

Looking great! Amazing defensive record there,

I will try it soon,

I havent seen the pi's but i gotta question, have you tried using direct passing in team instructions and shorter in player instructions? This year playing narrow and using those passing settings seems to do the trick

52 minutes ago, cjcowen94 said:

i used it on touch version so havent got any OI's also i have started a new save with burnley will post screen shots of that when season finished 

I'm giving it a whirl with Spurs, play touch also. 

When you say you don't have OI's do you mean you go in and clear them all or leave the ones that the assistant manager automatically sets?

13 minutes ago, christrott79 said:

I'm giving it a whirl with Spurs, play touch also. 

When you say you don't have OI's do you mean you go in and clear them all or leave the ones that the assistant manager automatically sets?

on the touch version you dont have OI's its only in normal version you have them 

6 hours ago, venom417 said:

Looking great! Amazing defensive record there,

I will try it soon,

I havent seen the pi's but i gotta question, have you tried using direct passing in team instructions and shorter in player instructions? This year playing narrow and using those passing settings seems to do the trick

no i havent tried the direct passing with shorter passing  player instructions might  give that ago see how that works

13 hours ago, cjcowen94 said:

on the touch version you dont have OI's its only in normal version you have them 

You do have OI's on the touch version so therefore your assistant is setting them every match. 

When you are in the match day screen just before you press play to start go to tactics, then opposition. There are the OI's!

Archived