I love this game but....

i can´t imagine how it's possible, everybody knowing Messi and Ronaldo are the two best players today away from the others, we can see thruogh genie scout players like Diego Costa(????), oliver (i'm FC Porto fan), arturo vidal, mario mandzukic, pogba, benzema, above Ronaldo???? Cristiano was without any doubt the best player in the world last season, it should be on top equal to messi if not little above him...it's so unfair how everybody praises messi (no doubt world class player) but very poor as a man, tax evasion, bad attitude to fans, if Cristiano was english or italian or brazillian probably had more respect as a player, even now he donate 3 million€ to chapecoense disaster victims, while messiput a foot note on his twitter...i accept people prefer messi style over Ronaldo, but it's always between both of them, the other are no way near...think about it SI, but of course this is JUST my oppinion...

shrug i dont care idc dont care who cares

Always amuses me when you talk about players as people, saying that one is so much better than another.  Both will do nice things, both will do horrible things.  They're people.  People are infallible.  

As for rating in FM, see the gif.  Not looking at Genie Scout might be a good start.  Other than that, any issues with how players are rated should probably go to the data issues forum rather than a "who's the best chap" line-up

first of Geniescout uses values of OPINION which can be edited to deem whats world class. 

Secondly.. last year Ronaldo was the best player? I guess you didnt watch Luis Suarez play then LOL... 

Other than that i have no idea what your post wast saying?!

Archived