A problem with GPU

I have a problem with my GPU Nvidia 940mx. I don't know what happens but is rated 2.5 stars by FM. I think the gpu is good enough for the game because when I played the demo version the gpu was rated 4.5 stars by FM so I don't understand what is happening. I updated my GPU and I have High-Performance on my power plan.

Hope someone can give me a solution.

fm17cp.PNG

You won't be able to run the 3D on very high with that card, even though the graphics are not perceived as cutting edge there are a lot of independent assets being rendered when watching a match at the highest settings which makes FM more taxing on GPU's than many realise.

Try lowering the settings along with remove things like sky & outside scenary to improve the rendering of players.

I think I can play 3d on very high with this card. Fm 16 runs smoothly on this card with 5 star rating. Also I played on the demo version on very high performance and I didn't have any problems.

That does surprise me, assuming that there is an issue that SI can address your only option until they release a fix is to lower the settings until you find a combination that runs smoothly.

Your graphics component should be able to handle the game  on high settings without issues. Have you checked the in-game option to have graphics rendering done by the GPU and not CPU? I see that it's selected via the NVidia Control Panel but in-game it might not be (although it should be).

Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, it helps to rollback your graphics component's driver. Meaning use an older version of the drivers, not the latest. It helps quite often actually. 

If this is the option, yeah, it's gpu assisted. I don't know what is the problem, but for now I can deal with it. There are a few of us with this problem and I hope SIGAMES will detect and solve this problem. 
It's funny cuz my brother's laptop with an i-3 and 920m GPU manage to run FM17 better than my machine. :)

gpu.PNG

Archived