The Royal League was an annual Scandinavian football tournament held three times between teams from the three Scandinavian monarchies (Denmark, Sweden and Norway) starting after the end of the regular domestic seasons of Norway and Sweden. The four best-placed teams in the football leagues of Denmark, Sweden and Norway participated in the tournament.

This version incorporates the top team from Iceland, Finland and Faroe with the top three from Denmark, Sweden and Norway seeded to split the nations across groups.

Finances are boosted to moderate levels.

I've run 10 yrs of tests, there are a couple of tweaks  I'd still like to make, but it ran flawlessly for 50+ seasons across multiple save games in FM16 and thanks to the new editor in 17, runs and tests well there also.

Projects:

• Version with 3 Icelandic Teams
  • Version with 3 FinnishTeams
  • Getting the final to choose Brøndby Stadium or Telia Parken instead of the Friends Arena where AIK, for example, make the final.
  • Getting the final to rotate between Brøndby Stadium, Telia Parken, Friends Arena and Laugardalsvöllur.

Feedback welcome.

Royal League (Expanded)

12 minutes ago, kandersson said:

Looks amazing, will certainly give it a go for my AIK save :thup:

Thanks. I've certainly enjoyed it having run it in my own games for the last four years.

Feedback and idea's are most welcome.

Archived