FM Touch Graphics Question

In steam right click on FM Touch the click Properties -- Set launch options 
In the Dialog box you need to point it towards your Full fat FM folder like this

--user_data_location="C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017"

Hope this helps

Not sure what to say mate, works fine for me

make sure you copy it exactly .  The whole thing including everything before the quotation marks

--user_data_location="C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017"

but obviously change the yourusername bit

Untitled.png

A shortcut is to rename your "Football Manager 2017" folder "Football Manager Touch 2017" when you change over! 

(I've added a letter to the original touch folder that I don't use)

16 hours ago, Deek123 said:

thats okay, i have reloaded skin yes, i am at a loss lol

Have you un-ticked the 'Use Caching blahblahblah' option in the Preferences > More Interface Settings screen, and then reloaded your skin?

It works for me if I do this.

Untitled.png

Oh sorry, I meant to say: copy your FM graphics folder over to your FMT main folder (there's already an empty 'graphics' there, delete it), and then do that un-ticking...and it should work.

they work the way you just said Rich10, only thing is its nearly 30gb worth of FM graphics on my c:drive now , it is 250gb though so there is enough space it is just annoying it wont work the way Bennytee did it, thanks to both of you for your help.

8 hours ago, gw79 said:

A shortcut is to rename your "Football Manager 2017" folder "Football Manager Touch 2017" when you change over! 

(I've added a letter to the original touch folder that I don't use)

I would say this is your best bet Deek, a bit of a pain doing it every time but it was what I was going to do before I came across my solution

4 minutes ago, Deek123 said:

they work the way you just said Rich10, only thing is its nearly 30gb worth of FM graphics on my c:drive now , it is 250gb though so there is enough space it is just annoying it wont work the way Bennytee did it, thanks to both of you for your help.

I feel the same, I have the room but 30gig for the sake of it is crazy

Archived