Backroom advice

Does anyone know if it's possible to "switch off" certain categories in the "Backroom advice" section?

I like to have my coaches and other staff giving me feedback during these meetings, but I'm getting tired of getting tactical "advise" all the time, so I'd like to be able to not get feedback on tactics at all, but keep the squad management, ability in-/decreases and training.
Have tried to set the responsibility to "none", but that doesn't do it..

Anyone?

Just now, Maaka said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to "switch off" certain categories in the "Backroom advice" section?

I like to have my coaches and other staff giving me feedback during these meetings, but I'm getting tired of getting tactical "advise" all the time, so I'd like to be able to not get feedback on tactics at all, but keep the squad management, ability in-/decreases and training.
Have tried to set the responsibility to "none", but that doesn't do it..

Anyone?

I don't think it is possible. I just either disable Backroom Advice completely when I get hired, or totally ignore it.

Thanks, Hunter, didn't even occur to me... Tbf, I seldom use the filters (other than when searching for players/staff) on the different pages, so I hardly notice they're even there.

Still, 20+ years of CM/FM, should've thought of it, yeah.

Archived