[1.2.1] Rolling save files?

I have selected Auto Save to Rolling Files since I purchased EHM 1. With the new 1.2 and 1.2.1 updates, it seems as though the rolling files are either saved irregularly or don't save at all. For instance, I created a fresh game when the hotfix was rolled out and I got to February in-game before the game saved its first alternate rolling file (apparently it just overwrote the original save file rather than create rolling files). Not sure if this is a bug or altered functionality...?

If you do a manual save then that resets the "counter" for the automatic saves. You don't say what settings you have for the automatic saves but if you have it set to save once a month and do a manual after three weeks then there won't be an automatic save until another month has gone.

I have my game set to autosave each week and it works as intended with rolling automatic saves.

I had this myself also, it have resetting saves from every week to zero. so i think its bug, lost 8 months game without saving when my game crashed. When i changed it back to week, it works normally but some reason it dissapeared first time.

Archived