Problem with colour in match titlebar after 16.3 update

alexmorak

Hello everybody. I am the creator of the skin called "FMTGW Skin". After the today's update when I go to a match the match titlebar has the default colours (deep red and yellow) of this year's manager. When I click back and then enter again to the match the "problem" is fixed. Does anyone know why's that? I am using a header panel also.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<panel>

<!-- debug menu -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="Dmen" set_property="coni"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<!--titlebars-->

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" height="50" red_replacement="primary">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MaMi" mode="0" value="false" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true"/>

<widget class="picture" id="texb" file="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/texture/paper"/>

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" offset="0" gap="-20"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<!-- Left Side Background Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="lftB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/default/right">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,left" inset="0"/>

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="mbpc" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

<!-- titlebar -->

<widget class="titlebar_panel" id="NHdr"/>

<!-- match titlebar -->

<widget class="match_titlebar_panel" id="MHdr"/>

</container>

</container>