What is the Financial Fair Play wage rise punishment?

It can be found under the rules of the competition.

It says:

Failure to comply will result in one of the following sanctions:

If remaining in the same division a points deduction of 5 points for the following season.

If player wager expenditure increases above allowed limits a fine of a percentage of the amount overspent will be imposed.

So next season you lose 5 points and you get a fine (I assume this will be at the end of the season).

It can be found under the rules of the competition.

It says:

Failure to comply will result in one of the following sanctions:

If remaining in the same division a points deduction of 5 points for the following season.

If player wager expenditure increases above allowed limits a fine of a percentage of the amount overspent will be imposed.

So next season you lose 5 points and you get a fine (I assume this will be at the end of the season).

Is it not one or the other?

"Failure to comply will result in one of the following sanctions"

I asked the same question a few months ago and was told that the first punishment is 10% of what you spend over the limit.. (£100,000 for every million basically)

- just as a heads up though - I was expected to fail wages (by something like 8 million) but at the end of the season after receiving all the prize money etc I passed the restrictions easily.

If you fail again After the first warning, you then start the following season with a points reduction (like Portsmouth irl a few years ago)

Archived