exporting players attributes?

I imagine its very unlikely to be the case. The contents of the database obviously aren't a secret, but they're still the property of SI and making it easy for potential competitors to get their hands on that information in bulk isn't likely to be high on their agenda.

Yes, there is!

1) Go to the Squad page of your team.

2) Create a new filter with all the attributes and info you want available. Unfortunately graphics (star ratings) won't show up in your spreadsheet, though.

3) Go to FM > Print Screen > Web Page or Text File (I had trouble formatting the text file, though)

4) Open up the file in Excel!

This is what the Web Page looks like:

Oatoipa.png

I'm surprised it works, but this is missing all of the hidden mental attributes from what I can see as well as consistency so depending on what you're doing there may be quite a bit of margin for error.

im not looking for hidden stuff but if you are you can do that also. just customize view and add it to view. Basiclly i just wanted the important attributes for each particular role and duty. Figured i would use this to figure out my starting unit while i was bored at work.

I'm surprised it works, but this is missing all of the hidden mental attributes from what I can see as well as consistency so depending on what you're doing there may be quite a bit of margin for error.

It has whatever you put on the screen, so if you have the RTE, you can add in those attributes and whatever else you want. The main 'error' I noticed was that it won't convert star ratings into text for you, which would have been great.

Archived