Defence

Just had a game 1.0 up 87 min to man city who down to 10men get beat 2-1 equaliser defender passes to keeper who kicks ball at player who scores OG the winner defender passes back keeper city player intercepts scores the winner now im 22 games in and have conceded about 25+ goals through defenders mistakes now intresting i have not scored through a defenders mistakes all my 37 goals are well worked goals so is it only our team who make mistakes? Or is the ME scripted or whatever? And my defenders are internatonals not div 3

The ME isn't scripted. It also cannot distinguish between human and AI. Your players made mistakes (as far as I can tell) so have a look at their composure and concentration attributes. Also keep an eye on the body language widget toward the end of games. It may be that they're getting nervous which causes these mistakes. It will obviously also help to go slightly more defensive to be more stable at the back.

Well mr hunter i have played the game in my 4th season and as the op says it happens all the time ! You show me a video of you scoreing from defence mistake goalkeeper dropping ball etc you wont be able to the goals we score are not the same as the AI fact!!!

Well mr hunter i have played the game in my 4th season and as the op says it happens all the time ! You show me a video of you scoreing from defence mistake goalkeeper dropping ball etc you wont be able to the goals we score are not the same as the AI fact!!!

No, this is a fact: The ME cannot, with all the 2-3 million lines of code, distinguish between a human managed team and an AI one. If the AI can do something, you can too. If you can do something, the AI can too. It has access to the same tools you do and that's it.

Anyway, the OP has his advice - If you're struggling tactically, provide the info asked for in the sticky thread in the tactics forum.

Archived