Edit position of 'match title bar score.xml' in game?

fenomeno9

Hi guys.

I am trying to align the height of my scoreboard with my TV logo, and need to insert some air over it, and a little on it's left side as well in order to bring it downwards and about 20 pixels to the right, so it ends up on the same level as the TV logo in the upper right hand corner, in stead of it being glued to the top and left side of the screen (see picture).

Any ideas where to look? Can't seem to fix it in either 'match title bar score.xml', 'match title bar.xml' or 'match full window.xml' it seems.

IXUiVCb.jpg

I have a similar problem with the action bar above my scoreboard dropping down the height of my match titlebar when in full screen, have a look in the client object broswer match as well.. i've been playing with figures for about a week, still cant figure it though..

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/442354-Full-window-Titlebar

• 2 weeks later...

You need to go to "match full window" panel file and scroll down to "slide-out scores" <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" /> & <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" /> and adjust the inset values to where you want the scoreboard positioned. I'd suggest "25" on both as a starter.

Archived