Squad Registration

Hey all, not played since Fm13, now, am I being majorly dumb or where/how the hell do I register my squad in FM16

Used a db addon for Italian Serie D (playing Parma)...got promoted, just started in the Cup and now need to register players for the Lega Pro....but can't seem to find any way of doing this???

Any help be appreciated :)

Unless it works differently in Italy... in the squad screen, hover over the players tab and you'll see 'Registration'. If you are in multiple competitions that need registration there should also be a drop down menu for selecting competition on the top right on the registration page.

How is it managing Parma now by the way? I've had lot's of love affairs with them in the game over the years.

Thanks eple,

Was not seeing anything at all, but on the last day to register, clicking the button took me to a screen where I could finally actually pick players. So all good. Just threw me a little from how it worked in 13.

and enjoying them, had to use the editor to remove their debt, but having fun, and yeah always had a soft spot for them, even more now :)

I thought this was always a thing (hadn't realised it was new)

It normally asks you to register players as soon as you enter a cup competition

But for league purposes - it sometimes asks you to submit a provisional squad (around a week before your first league game, when you select the captain and stuff)

and then submit a proper squad again after the transfer window has closed (new signings/sales)

and enjoying them, had to use the editor to remove their debt, but having fun, and yeah always had a soft spot for them, even more now :)

How much debt? I thought Parma was now basically a newly founded club, so why the debt? Makes it a good challenge though if it's not crippling. I usually enjoy myself more when trying to save every penny :)

How much debt? I thought Parma was now basically a newly founded club, so why the debt? Makes it a good challenge though if it's not crippling. I usually enjoy myself more when trying to save every penny :)

Most files enabling Serie D are based on FM2015 files which have the old debt of around £65m included. The data update by pr0 has a file enabling Serie D as well, I've yet to try it though and don't know if it has the debt. Hopefully not.

Yeah is 60 mill....easy enough to remove. File itself seems fine with no issues, sure some newer ones will have the debt removed.

@Samd...not sure if new or not. Only know that whenever it told me I needed to register, or bought a new player etc....nothing anywhere to do it. But as said, thankfully on last day of registration, it actually took me a register screen, so all good :)

Archived