FM16: Athletic Bilbao - No puede comprar un trofeo

Guest El Payaso

18 hours ago, El Payaso said:

You should report on these in the data issues to get them fixed. I feel that there are generally no changes at all in terms of Athletic players' attributes which is wrong as for example Williams broke into the national team last season and like said Yeray and Kepa now play a first team role and Yeray still has maybe Segunda level CA.

Hey Payaso, welcome back to the thread. Are you gonna do the club thread again for FM17?

Yeah I reported it in the Spain database issues thread on the bugs forum, could be good to get a few people posting on there backing it up, thread link below:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

And it seems pretty dramatic that Laporte takes up 14 % of my wage bill right now. And that is after some of the extensions to other players.

I know and understand that the did sign a very good deal irl. 

But I had never imagined that it was That good.

Athletic Club must really have stretched their financial principles, when it comes to contracts, to keep him.

9 hours ago, IsthmianCorinthian14 said:

I decided to start an Athletic Club save yesterday.

It seems like Remiro is rated higher than Kepa... Is that right?

I'm not sure if it's a thing with the Ass Man's rating or if it's actually a thing...I've loaded a few saves and in some Kepa has been 3.5 gold star potential with an additional black star, other times he's been 2.5 gold, so quite a big range there for someone with a fixed PA (he had a fixed PA last year so don't see why this would have changed).

I wasn't happy with the rating for Kepa compared to Remiro, or some of the other players who have developed this season (e.g. Yeray), so I have decided to wait till the full game comes out to start my Athletic save. I'm not one for boosting things in the editor on the whole, but I really felt those ratings were off and I want those guys to be viable options for the future, not players I will cast aside quickly (Yeray) or within a few years (Kepa).

Laporte's contract a big one yeah, as it allowed them to boost his release clause significantly. Athletic's finances are extremely strong IRL now so they have started to open things up a bit to keep those players around. It's been cool recently as well to see De Marcos, Laporte and Williams all reject big moves to Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool respectively as they love being at Athletic. I wouldn't necessarily expect those guys to be around forever (De Marcos will be for sure) but it's great to see they're committed and believe in what Valverde and the club is doing

On 11/1/2016 at 10:12, Ghents said:

In my practice save Kepa is 4 star potential and Yeray is 3.5 to 4 with black star.

That's interesting Ghents. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the proper ratings when the full game/editor come out rather than just the ass man opinion. Bit a spoiler for a save I know but I love looking at the stats in the editor

On 20/10/2016 at 08:30, El Payaso said:

@bowieinspace

We'll see when I know how much I like this edition of FM but probably yes. :)

yea repeat those good success in FM 17 man, this is one of the best story ever. I felt like reading magazine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 20:03, BoxToBox said:

I've had him before, can't remember if it was Athletic or not, but can become a very tidy midfielder.

so was mikel merino in my fm 16 save, very industrious at keeping up possession. you might wanna go for tarsi too, with the right PIs he's a joy to watch

Archived