Convincing a Player to sign!?!?!?!

Dont post a lot but im trying to sign Thomas Muller for Manchester United. I keep getting bids accepted but i just cant convince him and never have been able any other playing in the conversation side when they are not intrested. Does anybody have any tips on how to convince them?

Thanks

Check his profile page if it has doesn't want to play in England then I doubt you'll be able to sign him at all. With the conversations it's a case of picking which one you think the player would respond to (i.e. don't offer to make an 18yo or a poor mental player your Captain, or tell a 30+ player the long term icon option), it also depends on the player you are targeting if he has no interest a talk won't do anything but it can change the mind of a player who might fancy a move.

Other things that will affect chances of getting player are his happiness at current club, how long ago he signed a new contract, relative reputations of you his current manager and both clubs.

If you feel the players you are targeting should want to join Utd then you are best raising the issue in the bugs forum.

Archived