No Steam folder?

For some reason I don't have a Steam/Steam apps folder anymore? I remember having this for FM15, but for some reason it no longer exists.

I'm operating latest Yosemite on a Mac.

Anyone have any explanation for this? Or any ideas on how to get around this?

• Administrators

Try this:

Mac OS X (all versions)

- Open Finder.

- Click the ‘Go’ menu in the menubar.

- Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key.

- Click the ‘Library’ item in the menu.

From here you should be able to find the folder within application support.

Try this:

Mac OS X (all versions)

- Open Finder.

- Click the ‘Go’ menu in the menubar.

- Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key.

- Click the ‘Library’ item in the menu.

From here you should be able to find the folder within application support.

Tried that but still nothing. It still displays all other applications, but no sign of Steam? FM16 is installed and working.

From Steam goto Library -> Games view, locate FM16 in the left hand panel, right click -> properties -> Local files -> browse local files. That should then open up a folder where your fm16 game is installed and then navigate up to get to the steamapps folder.

The Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Steam Library Folders option should also list the locations of where you steam folder(s) are if you have installed games to more than one location.

From Steam goto Library -> Games view, locate FM16 in the left hand panel, right click -> properties -> Local files -> browse local files. That should then open up a folder where your fm16 game is installed and then navigate up to get to the steamapps folder.

The Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Steam Library Folders option should also list the locations of where you steam folder(s) are if you have installed games to more than one location.

Think that has worked! Thanks so much for your help - my laptop seems to have muddled up all the directories of my files for some reason.

Archived