Please help resolution problem

I have just bought a new laptop

I have tried all the resolutions on the football manager settings but they are all blurry text i have tried the size of text images to

the only mode i can play it in is window mode

PLEASE HELP

spec CPU, Memory and Operating System:

AMD A Series 6410 quad core processor.

2GHz processor speed.

4GB RAM.

500GB SATA-II hard drive.

Microsoft Windows 8.

Display features:

15.6 inch screen.

High definition display.

Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.

Graphics:

AMD Radeon HDR5 graphics card.

Shared graphics card.

Theoretically you'll get the least "blurriness" if you set your game's resolution to the same as your screen's "native" resolution. Which is 1366x768 in your case. And don't use any scaling (100%). Other than that, you could try to run the onboard Windows "ClearType" tool, and see if that makes things any better.

Scaling: Control panel - appearance and personalization - display. Set scaling to 100% if it isn't already. This is with Windows 7; if you have Windows 10 it's a bit different, but shouldn't be hard to find. In the same window you can also find the "adjust ClearType text" tool, btw. As well as the "set custom text size (DPI)"; check this too to make sure it's at 100% (no scaling). And - of course - check FM's settings to make sure that there is no scaling.

Scaling - of any kind - is the most obvious culprit when people are experiencing blurry text or objects. But it could also be due to a partly defect or malfunctioning screen, graphics card drivers, the graphics card itself, or a problem with the physical connection between graphics card and the screen.

But if FM 2015 is the only app that gives you these problems, you're better off posting it in the technical problems forum.

Archived